Thank you for your interest in our Website and welcome!
Our company is astragon Entertainment GmbH, Limitenstr. 64- 78, 41236 Mönchengladbach.
§ 1 What is this all about?
Information on collection of personal data and provider identification We understand the importance of protecting your privacy. Therefore, it´s common practice for us to comply with statutory provisions for data protection. Additionally it is also important to us that you always know when we collect data, store and how we process them.
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all and any information which makes you personally identifiable, such as address, name, phone numbers, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Service providers in terms of § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible authority according to § 3 Section 7 Federal Data Protection Act (Act) is astragon Entertainment GmbH/astragon Sales & Services GmbH. For more details, please read our Legal Notice.
§ 2 When, how and why is data collected?
Collection of personal data during informational use We do not collect personal data, except for the data transmitted by your browser to facilitate your visit to our website. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (exact page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Volume of transferred data
- Website from which the request comes; so-called Referrer Browser
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of browser software.
§ 3 What is Google Analytics and how is it used?
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other data of Google.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software. This can have the effect that you may not use all functions of this website.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie from Google and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google if you download and install the subsequent browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) To protect your data this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". This IP addresses are processed in a truncated form thus ensuring that a reference to individuals is excluded.
(6) The usage of Google Analytics complies with the requirements of the German data protection authorities to which Google agreed. Information of the third party provider: Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For further information please go to:
- User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
- Overview on data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) If you would like to have further information on the scope of the data collection by Google, please contact the addresses set forth in § 3 (1).
§ 4 Can I find out which personal data are stored about me?
Rights of access and revocation
(1) You always have the right to access the data we stored about you and get information about their origin, recipients or categories of recipients these data are transmitted to and the purpose of storage.
(2) The consent granted herein is voluntary and may be revoked with effect for the future.
(3) Please send all information requests, enquiries or objections in respect to the data processing by email to Datenschutz@astragon.de or to the address set forth in § 1 Section 2.